Eco Glitter Play Dough
If there’s a time for sparkly play dough , it’s the school holidays, and even better when it’s eco-friendly! ✨
We made an all-natural, homemade play dough for our mini tribe and added our eco glitter for extra sparkle, we also added a few drops of peppermint oil to make it smell simply sensational ( you can add any essential oil that takes your fancy) It’s super soft, easy to make with common cupboard ingredients, contains no nasties and keeps for ages in an airtight container!
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Natural food colouring (optional)
- The Glitter Tribe Biodegradable Glitter
- Mix the water and food colouring - it’s easier to blend like this
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan Stir over low heat until it forms a dough.
- Allow to cool (it’s less sticky when it cools) Knead in The Glitter Tribe glitter (and a few drops of essential oil if you’re adding it!)
- If it’s a bit sticky, use a tbsp of either flour
- DONE Oh how easy was that Now just don't forget to keep in an air tight container
Try this fun and easy recipe for Play Dough at home. If you would like to add some Bio Glitter to your play dough we have a range of colours available from The Glitter Tribe here